Wings Jets Custom Charter
We believe the client should always be fully empowered with the ultimate of flexibility and value in their private travel. Wings Jets Custom Charter can be an outstanding alternative to jet ownership, fractional ownership or jet cards which require significant capital commitment and require the selection of an aircraft type in advance. With the ability to select from the full range of aircraft categories and models - each flight - our Aviation Advisors will efficiently arrange your preferred aircraft and assist with all your travel needs.
Broad U.S. / Worldwide Network
We offer access to the broadest selection of private aircraft, through our worldwide network of preferred and certified Part 135 operators. Members have access to all aircraft models across all categories, including Light Jets, Midsize Jets, Super-Midsize, Heavy Jets, VIP Airliners, Turbo-Props. and Helicopters. Book flights with as little as 5 hours notice.
Transparent Fixed Quoting
A charter quote will be generated based on your requirements, prior to each flight. With fixed quotes, flight costs are known prior to departure. No additional fees or surprises.
If you own an aircraft and need supplemental lift or when your jet is in for maintenance, Wings Jets Custom Charter is an ideal solution. Own a fractional share or jet card ? Allow us to quote round-trip or multi-stop itineraries, for an enhanced value-rich solution. Enjoy optimal flexibility or choice and quality of service, completely free of any commitment.
Every Wings Jet client always enjoys:
- Ability to be Jet-Model specific. Choose your preferred aircraft for each trip.
- Flexibility to opt for late-model aircraft, or leverage inherent value of best positioned aircraft.
- Client advanced approval of aircraft, selecting from multiple options – every flight
- Ability to request aircraft with high-density seating capacities or specific floor plans.
- Guaranteed availability 365 days a year.
- Comprehensive safety standards, backed by real-time ARG/US safety evaluations.
- Hand selected aircraft by an experienced, dedicated Aviation Advisor.
- No time commitments, constraints or limits. No membership fees. No acquisitions costs. No management fees.
- Fixed flight quotes. No additional fees.
- Book flights with as little as 5 hours notice.